Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you’re having a great day so far. Today, I’ll be collabing with the ever so amazing and lovely Mia (her blog). I honestly think Mia and I have been following each other’s blogs for over two years. She’s one of my all time favourite bloggers, and I always love reading her posts. So, when she emailed me and asked if I was up for making a collab I didn’t doubt a second! We decided (as you can read my the title) to do an autumn/spring favourites. You might be wondering: “Ehm, isn’t spring and autumn like the opposite seasons?”. And, yes I suppose you’re right. However, the reason we’re doing both seasons, is because Mia currently lives in Melbourne in Australia and I live in Denmark (and no, Denmark is still not the capital of Scandinavia, if anyone was confused…). This means we’re in two different seasons, and are therefore making a favourites for each season (isn’t it great? two for the prise of one!) Without further ado, I hope you enjoy our posts!
My autumn favourites can also be seen as a sort of ‘Autumn Bucket List’, because it contains things I’ll be doing throughout this season. I hope it sparks some inspiration xx
1. Autumn walks looking for pretty golden leaves and conkers | This may sound a bit odd, but I just love a) going on walks. b) especially when it’s really cold and you get back and defrost with a cuppa tea.
2. Classic 90s romcoms | I mean ya’ classic ‘You’ve Got Mail’, ‘When Harry met Sally’ and ‘Notting Hill’ are just the best.
3. Pumpkin carving | There’s just something so therapeutic about carving pumpkins. I’d also love to invite some friends over and carve pumpkins together and get real creative with it.
4. Harry Potter and Disney marathons | This just sounds like the perfect cosy, chilled, lazy day.
5. Warm and cozy dinners | I especially love soups, mash, pies and vegetarian stews
6. Homemade cookies | I mean who doesn’t love to bake with a bit of festive spices? Also the Great Danish Bakeoff starts on the 3rd of October and I bet you I’ll want to be eating homebaked goodies while watching it.
7. Board game nights | I especially love Scrabble, What do you MEME? and Cards Against Humanity.
8. Buy an Autumn blend tea from your local Tea Shop | Also, I highly recommend trying a green quince tea for people who normally doesn’t like green tea, I promise you’ll love this one!
9. Colouring books | I have set quite the autumn scene, havn’t I? Tea, film, homebaked goods and a bit of colouring. It doesn’t get much better than that.
10. Moisturising beauty products | A few of my true saviours for cold and crisp weather are the NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm, the Embroylisse Cream Concentrate and Armani ‘Si’ perfume because it has a lot of depth and warm notes.
I really hope you enjoyed this post. Make sure to head over to Mia’s blog and check out her blog post as well. Also, let me know in the comments what a few of your Autumn (or Spring) favourites are. I’d love to know! I wish you the loveliest week and I hope you’ll enjoy this season just as much as I do.
Lots of love,