Hello my lovely readers! Yes, it’s me. I’m still here. If you hadn’t noticed already then I’ve been ‘gone’ for a good month now. Long story short: Like every other human on this earth, I’ve basically just been extremely busy. We all have those periods and when it get’s ‘too much’ it’s important to say STOP. So that’s what I’ve been doing the last month, however I’m back in business now.
For today’s post I’ve decided to share with you “the little things in life”. Over the past month I’ve really noticed all the little things in my life, which just makes each day a tiny bit better. And like Joy from Inside Out says: “A great day will turn into a great life”. Which I COMPLETELY agree with.
- Early and brisk morning walks
- Tea (and hot beverages in general) which has THE PERFECT temperature
- Evening showers and then jumping into bed with fresh bedding
- The feeling when you apply a brand new lip stick for the first time
- Spontaneous gatherings with friends and family
- When you’ve been craving a certain meal, and it’s what you’ll end up having for dinner.
- When you receive a compliment on work you’re proud of
- Finding a piece of clothing that just fits like A DREAM
- Long, cosy and lazy weekends.
That’s all for now you lovely lot! I hope you enjoyed this post and that you’re happy I’m back. I’ve really missed blogging so I feel very motivated to start posting again. If you did enjoy this post please like it and let me know in the comments:
What do you think of my little things? What little things can make your day? How excited are you for Christmas from 1-10 (I’m SOOO excited like it’s actually unreal ha ha)
I wish you all a wonderful week!
Karen W. xxx