Happy Sunday Lovelies! Today it’s time for a brand new blog post, which not gonna lie I’m pretty exited for. Like you’ve probably already read by the title, then today’s topic is about self love and self acceptance. It’s actually the ever so gorgeous Alicia which came up with this blog post idea (or at least I got inspired by her’s) You should definitely go n’ check her’s out, because she did some pretty amazing answers. Now, if this blog post sounds good to you then go grab a drink, a bite to eat and continue the scrolling!
- I love that I’m very open minded | Obviously we all have certain prejudices about each other. However, there’s never been a single person I’ve met and right from the start been like: “Okay, you’re a bad person”. Mainly because I don’t believe that anyone are made of pure evil.
- I love that I’m a very patience person | Of cause I can get frustrated if things aren’t working the way I want them to. BUT. I have quiet next level patience whether that’s talking to someone or to be sat drawing for several hours ( I know, I’m like that annoying person who seem to master everything. But believe me, neither I nor anyone else really is)
- I love that I enjoy cooking | I know this is quiet a common thing to like. However, since I’m ‘only’ aged 15 then I think it’s a rather rare thing to enjoy. I think it’s a family thing though, because it has turned out that more or less everyone in my family have some sort of passion for food (whether that’s making or eating it haha)
- I love that I look like my parents | I know that this may be a slightly weird thing to love. However, it does make me happy when I look into a mirror and see that I’ve got my mum’s mouth and my dad’s eyes. Fun Fact: I actually look like a clone of my mum in many ways, however I’ve got my dad’s eyes (Harry Potter fans you’ll be able to get this one… hopefully)
- I love that I love to learn | You might be thinking: “WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!?!”. But, I can’t help it – And let’s be honest it’s not a bad quality to have. Of cause there’s things that don’t really keep me entertained. However, it does actually excite me to learn new things (not like juggling, magic tricks and stuff like that though – haha)
- I love that I’m good at listing to myself | What I mean by this is that I’m good at saying “STOP” or “NO” if I feel like I’m not able to reach. It does have a lot to do with my anxiety though. Like if I feel trapped in some way, I’m good at either finding a way to get out of the situation or sometimes I’ll be able to calm myself down. This does mean that my anxiety often control me though, but I am working on it to get some sort of better.
- I love that I have a passion for reading | I won’t consider myself a true book worm though. Mainly because I don’t think I read enough books to be considered that haha. I mean just to let you know then I’m on my 8th book of the year, so not too bad (I guess…) However, the amount of books I’ve read so far doesn’t really have anything to do with the fact that I still love reading. Side note would you guys want to see/read any book reviews…?
- I love that I’ve become more confident | Of cause we all have our insecurities (I mean even Queen Beyonce does) However, I don’t really think too much about what other people think of me (anymore). And yes, I am well aware that that mindset takes time to develop. But I think I’ve just cared too much about it over the past 4 years that I just don’t give a sh*t about what people think of me anymore.
- I love that I have a blog | Having this blog and having you reading this right now, is honestly one of my biggest achievements. It’s such a motivation to be able to express who I am and what I’m thinking to over 200 hundred people spread across the globe. Like that thought seriously blows my mind.
- I love that once I set a goal I’ll do everything to achieve it | I mean that sentence kind of says is all. Just to give an example then it’s now a good half year since I decided to become vegetarian. And I know this is going to sound weird, but it was actually SO easy. It’s like as soon as I give myself goals like these, then I for some reason find it rather easy (please don’t hate me for that haha)
So that’s a wrap. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and also getting to know me a little bit better. If you did so then feel free to give this post a like and please let me know in the comments:
What do you love about yourself?
If you don’t wanna miss any of my Sunday posts, then please make sure to either follow my blog or subscribe by e-mail. Until next Sunday, have a lovely week
-Karen W. xx ❤